Brief Hiatus
  • Just giving everyone a heads up that I'll be putting my nose to the proverbial grindstone in the coming week and a half, so much so I may not have much of a nose left. We're getting swamped at my 9-5 with broadcast retail and I picked up a fun, but time-consuming 3D job on the off-hours. This in addition to helping take care of our 1 month old (and two-and-a-half year old).

I'll be popping in here and there to check out the activity, but other than that I'll be fairly absent. 

See you all on the flip-side!
  • Good luck on that
  • Similarly busy here - enjoy it while it lasts!
  • Also very busy. Mostly going through insane amounts of training in Maya, Mudbox, UDK, and Flash to get spooled up on a proof of concept for future projects.
  • @conigs I thought I was busy.  But that's just crazy, man!
  • I was busy but It all ended on Monday ... I'm now enjoyin a 5 day weekend starting tommorow :D
  • You and me both, Paul.

I'm on a well needed vacation starting NOW so I'll be able to pop in and maybe write an article when I get inspired on the beach.  Perhaps I'll write an article about making time to destress and taking vacation! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter