Anyone Attending F5?
  • Anyone attending F5 this weekend? It'll be my first, pretty excited for the speakers and meeting new people. I got a high-five and a business card for whoever can find me in the sea of VFX / Mograph peeps.

heres a link for more info and speaker line-up : http://f5fest.com/2011/
  • Sounds fun , wish I could , I'm in Lebanon and its really hard for me to attend these kind of events because of the distance :( I one day hope to go to one of those , I was pretty close to going to NAB this year but it would cost me something around 3000 Dollars and I fell short of that .
  • I would have gone if I weren't so incredibly busy. Working two jobs doesn't leave much room for anything else, unfortunately.
  • Sadly, I'm missing it. Just like NAB. I plan next year to hit everything I can. I'll be better at planning it out. Have fun, I'll be jealous!
  • One of these years, I'm going to just not work in spring and go to all the fun festivals & conferences (NAB, F5, SxSW…) Sadly, this is not that year. Have fun @JohnCamalick!
  • Yes, I'll be there!
  • Ill be sure to tweet the shit out of the lectures and keep you guys informed. I was thinking about bringing my 7D and interviewing some peoples straight Geraldo Rivera style, but I don't have a mic. Either way I hope to meet you all soon. @BranDJ I'll catch you there, first beer is on me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter