Music in Projects
  • My reel doesn't often see the light of day so I haven't bothered to obtain rights etc - but the official work reel at www.themediagroup.tv has a licensed track which we've paid for. I would have a word with the artist/management if you want to include a track you like - the prices are often surprisingly cheap.
  • @conigs @Rostenbach Hats off!!
    I agree if able make your own. Granted I used Killer Tracks... err I know I hate too but I shelled out for it. Creatives ultimately need to respect each others creations. Creative Karma ( I just copyrighted that BTW) is what its about. In this digital age where obtaining images and sound is a click at most doesn't mean it's yours. Ok if you don't have the $$, make it fruity loops, cakewalk, etc. It will be better and more personalized. Or hell colaberate with someone who can spin steel wheels. But be creative... Always.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter