Sweep NURBS feather/taper
  • Hey team,

Wondering if there is an easier way to taper a sweep nurbs path other than using the scale parameter within the Sweep Object. Its getting pretty messy.

Cheers
  • Messy in what way? I find that I can accomplish most of what I need with the sweep object just by manipulating the scale curve under the details dropdown.
  • My Scale curve editor is getting a little cluttered. I'm refining it now. Using that whole "Practice makes Perfect" mentality. Maybe after the 8th time I'll get it.

thanx
  • Oh, I see. Yeah, I'm not sure if there is any easier way around that. 
  • If you really want the most control you could draw a bunch of splines and use a loft nurb, but perfecting that may take as long as what you're doing anyways, but good luck!

There shuold be a way to zoom into the scale curve editor like you can in the timeline window....
  • Nice, Thanks guys. I'll shoot you the final once it airs

Cheers!
  • If things get too messy, use a spline wrap in a poly object.That way you get exactly the object you need, with more scale controls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter