Beta Test Our Blog!
  • So we've also been working on a blog, which was hidden behind a password wall. Well, we're going to start opening that up.

As a beta tester of the site, we want your feedback! Head on over to our blog and enter the following:
    Username: beta
    Password: b3tat3st

Click on the "Remember me" box and you won't be asked for the password anymore. 

We ask that you do not redistribute the username & password beyond this forum. However, feel free to invite your friends so they can take a look as well.

But most importantly, let us know what you think. The Motion League is
  • Awesome! I was wondering where all these articles I heard rumored about were. Looks great from the quick skim I gave it; definitely will check everything out.
  • how can we submit articles for feedback ?
  • @Zickar If you have an idea for an article, you can post it in the Article Ideas category. If you've been working on something already, feel free to send a message to any of the admins: myself, @dan_hin, @rostenbach, @eyedesyn, @odd_enough, or @MDSienzant.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter