CrashPlan - Adoption
  • I completed this a while ago, but would love to get some feedback on it. This is a feature video for CrashPlan's support site, so there's a lot of screen recording that needed to be wrapped in animation. It was one of my first attempts at this kind of animation. Thoughts?

• Pretty good overall. I would have cut to closeups on some of those web interactions. ie, when "click on the change button" is said, you could cut to a closeup to that button for 2 seconds.

Love the walking dude and the clouds - cool stuff. These explainer videos can be tough when it's just a bunch of web screen stuff.

Years ago, when I did a bit of web design and Flash animation, my old boss, Jeff Myers, really knew how to show off this kinda stuff in a reel. His company is now This Is Red - check out how he shows of the sites in the reel: http://www.thisisredagency.com.

I learned a ton from Jeff about making seemingly simple stuff a bit cooler.

Random note: is it possible to edit my account to change my username?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter