Challenge
  • Most of us are either full-time motion graphics employees or full-time freelancer artists so we don't have a lot of time but some competition might help us , we all have our weaknesses , we all have stuff we wished we do but didn't so how about some Motion design related challenges , 3D related to be specific . Modeling challenges ? Texturing Challenges ? Or my favorite lighting challenges . Everybody gets one scene and they have to set up the perfect lighting ... What do you think ? Scenes can be as simple as a ball and a floor
  • Sounds good.. schedule permitting of course..
  • ha, same here; I'm in but can't guarantee participation.
  • I would love to do this, but like everyone else, my free time is at a premium. 
  • In the same boat. Think it's a great idea... just lately haven't hardly had anytime for sleep even.
  • We all don't have a lot of spare time but when we do its good to have something to work on like this ... Let's get this scheduled then
  • Judging by the speed of our responses it will be a long time coming!
  • @JamesDohertyEsq Ha. Yeah, time seems to be an issue. We're getting some ideas together. I have one in the works for an AE challenge. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter