cinema 4d r13
  • http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=47&t=998000&page=2 Thoughts anyone? Not sure I'm too fussed about the stereo tools. However the other improvements look great, especially the workflow tweaks, renderer and shaders.
  • Looks like some good improvements. The place I work for most has an MSA, so I'll be able to try it out in a month or so. Stereo has no use for me yet, as I've yet to work on a stereo project, but I'm glad to know it's there. I'm jut confused by the explicit support for 29.97 to AE. Why not support all fractional frame rates, including 23.976 and 59.94? Or better yet, support fractional frame rates across the board. That's one thing that's always bothered me.
  • Any joint/rigging improvements? I didn't see any at first read through. It doesn't seem to be a main concern of theirs, I've noticed.

• odd_enough said: Any joint/rigging improvements? I didn't see any at first read through. It doesn't seem to be a main concern of theirs, I've noticed.

I've read somehwere that Auto rigging will be back and something about a new muscle system or something . Not really sure about it though .
    I like their navigation imporovements (Copied from Zbrush) and the collision deformer . The Physical camera is the most exciting for me because I've just started getting into real photography and its nice to put this knowledge into use in 3D
  • I also read something about the muscle system. Can't seem to find it right now, but consider me intrigued. I really just want it. I'm kinda glad I held off on r12.
  • Just recently seen a video going through the workflow enhancements. Cannot wait to pick up the demo and try these out!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter