• If we made t-shirts, stickers, or other merch, would you buy them? It would strictly be to support website costs and possibly to fund prizes for contests in the future (and to look awesome, of course).
  • could you do a golfing brolley? Need it with all this rain we are getting here!
    oh, and maybe one of those hats with a long straw you can keep beer in......
  • I would DEFINITELY buy a t-shirt.
  • I would also buy a shirt! :)

• Most certainly!
  • if you're making a snuggie, I'm in. :P
  • It would have to be more that just the logo , Something witty and funny maybe . I might buy this anyway to support the site but if you're gonna make shirts maybe you should make something unique and original , maybe have users submits designs ? 
  • I'm with Zickar on this one..
  • Make a hat I can switch out my RED ONE cap with on occasion. 
    Also, I would buy a t-shirt.
  • eyedesyn said: if you're making a snuggie, I'm in. :P

or a slanket. 

• Yep. Request sweat bands too.
  • No really! And t shirt would be cool
  • Motion League hero underpants. Ok.. maybe not public enough. Um.. Cloaks. Or... oh! *snaps fingers* Action figures.
  • odd_enough said: Motion League hero underpants. Ok.. maybe not public enough. Um.. Cloaks. Or... oh! *snaps fingers* Action figures.

Totally in on the underpants , they would be great . Its not like people will see the T-short and jump online , Merchandise is to generate revenue and as long as people are buying who cares .

I would suggest really enhancing the idea of the motion league as a league of superheroes , Kind of like the Justice league or the League of Extraordinary gentlemen . Brand the forum as a place for super heroes , The merchandise might be Super hero based as well ! Capes , Badges , etc ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter