Last night on #MoChat Andrew Kramer was kind enough to come out and answer questions as part of the ongoing celebration of After Effects’ 20th Anniversary. This was a whirlwind chat that even ended up getting #MoChat trending… even during the State of the Union address. So thank you to everyone who came out!

• 607 Tweets (9.3 tweets per minute, One tweet every 6.4 seconds)
  • 139 RTs
  • 154 Participants (not including @videocopilot, @AdobeAE, or @MotionChat)
  • 55 posts from @videocopilot

For the summary portion, we simply present Andre Kramer’s responses. The full transcript will follow that.

@CoreyWalkerCW: @videocopilot Aside from Element 3D content, do you anticipate most future tutorials won’t be AE exclusive & feature C4D/3DS Max? #mochat
@videocopilot: @CoreyWalkerCW Future tutorials are going to be centered around AE but count on a lot of integration for some more complex shots! #mochat

@zachfbstudios: @videocopilot Are you making Action Essentials 3? #mochat
@videocopilot: @zachfbstudios Should we call is Action Movie FX 3D!? #mochat

@MotionChat: @videocopilot @joshdjackson brings up a good point. Are you able to talk about new product roadmaps? #mochat
@videocopilot: @MotionChat We do have some non-3D plug-ins that will be available in the next few months. #mochat

@brunogbrito: @videocopilot Any interest to start explore game engines on your tutorials? (crytek, UDK) #mochat
@videocopilot: @brunogbrito We would love to, but most are PC only so it limits a lot of users. #mochat

@michaelwekall: @motionchat @videocopilot What do you see as the next big thing for After Effects? #mochat
@videocopilot: @michaelwekall I think AE has done a lot for the motion graphics world and I think compositing and VFX improvements are next! #mochat

@MotionChat: @videocopilot We’re also curious about the work/life balance issue @PXLPUSHER1972 brought up. #mochat
@videocopilot: @MotionChat It’s a challenge to balance work and family. I say family first always, it’s hard to work with trouble in paradise 🙂 #mochat

@KyvenH: how about importing animated models from maya into AE? #mochat
@videocopilot: @KyvenH I’m gonna post a big round up for exporting OBJ’s out of most 3D programs in maya, stay tuned to my blog. #mochat

@IggyVanZen: @videocopilot what’s the most important thing to remember when learning different effects? #mochat #Mochat
@videocopilot: @IggyVanZen When learning different effects don’t limit yourself to what you think the plug-in does. Imagine they have no names. #mochat

@joshdjackson: jus’ wondering, has adobe ever offered to buy videocopilot plug-ins and integrate them into upcoming versions of After Effects? #mochat
@videocopilot: @joshdjackson I was going to try and license After Effects and release it with Element 3D but didn’t work out. #mochat

@beatgram: Haha. Confused mochat tonight!!! #mochat
@videocopilot: @beatgram What?! Where am I? #mochat

@danilotard: @videocopilot what kind of books do you recommend for people wanting to become better in vfx? If any? #mochat
@videocopilot: @danilotard Mark Christionsen book is great for AE. I also think cinematography books are key. Everyone should learn to use a cam. #mochat

@AntonioVerona: Will there be any military/aircraft Element packs in development? #mochat
@videocopilot: @AntonioVerona Soon we will have some aircrafts and vehicles available. #mochat

@danilotard: @videocopilot why are you so awesome?! And do you sometimes laugh while recording your tutorials?!(outtakes please?) 😀 #mochat
@videocopilot: @danilotard I always have a good time recording tutorials. I laugh and say things I could never publish. #mochat

@digitalmeals: @videocopilot what cinematography books would you recommend? #mochat
@videocopilot: @digitalmeals There is a book called the 5 C’s of cinematography, very old, I remember it was so profound at the time! #mochat

@FootprintVideo: @videocopilot What about some modifiers for extruded text in Element3D…kind of like the effectors in #C4D? #mochat
@videocopilot: @FootprintVideo We are def looking at ways to manipulate models for E3D V2. #mochat

@danadamstw: When shooting video that will be motion tracked, are there tips of things to DO and NOT TO DO that will make tracking easier? #mochat
@videocopilot: @danadamstw So many challenges… Somehow it works out. One tip: don’t overdo it with trackers on a gren scrn. #mochat

@zachfbstudios: @videocopilot Will Element 3D2 be a free update? #mochat
@videocopilot: @zachfbstudios It will be discounted to customers but the upgrade price will be well worth it I’m sure. #mochat

@iyke28: does @videocopilot plan to interact more with users i.e. competitions, challenges e.t.c. ? #mochat
@videocopilot: @iyke28 I would love to do more challenges etc. Making an effort this year to do a lot more! #mochat

@CoreyWalkerCW: @videocopilot Can we expect any more awesome Blog Shows, or is life just too busy these days? #mochat
@videocopilot: @CoreyWalkerCW I have a few planned. Gotta have the right idea to make it fun and informative. #mochat

@AdobeAE: So many questions for @videocopilot. It’s impressive he’s able to see any of them at the speed they’re coming in! #mochat
@videocopilot: @AdobeAE Just jamming through em! #mochat

@paulslemmer: @videocopilot Who is your VFX hero?#mochat
@videocopilot: @paulslemmer Roto Artists! #mochat

@KyvenH: will you ever make a Live tutorial? #mochat
@videocopilot: @KyvenH I will. I think doing some live stuff this year could be fun. #mochat

@x1n30: @videocopilot Which is your favourite Michael Bay movie of all time? #mochat
@videocopilot: @x1n30 Favorite Michael Bay film The Rock. He wrecked half the city. Plus love the soundtrack. #mochat

@lasvideo: Will you be at the Adobe booth at NAB? #mochat
@videocopilot: @lasvideo I’m hoping to do another presentation at the Adobe booth this year at NAB. Will let you know! #mochat

@videocopilot: The thing about VFX is you can look at something and then recreate it but the key is having the vision to come up with it first. #mochat

@atmale: @videocopilot what kinds of things do you do to get ideas and keep them organized? #mochat
@videocopilot: @atmale Google Docs for organizing. Best thing that ever happened to me. #mochat

@calebbish: @videocopilot any chance basic 3D modeling will be possible inside of Element in future updates? #mochat
@videocopilot: @calebbish Eventually but we do plan on some ways of generating mesh in different ways for V2. #mochat

@OYCGabe: I find it really funny when i see Kramer’s tutorial outputs on reels. #mochat
@videocopilot: @OYCGabe I try not to show off… #mochat

@OKCTHUNDERHEAD: @videocopilot how old were you when you started AE? #mochat
@videocopilot: @OKCTHUNDERHEAD 15? I’m 28 now… #mochat

@mangababe: Wow. Hard to keep up with the fast & furious #mochat Q&A with @videocopilot !
@videocopilot: @mangababe Just grab on tight and don’t look down. #mochat

@NathanBoey: @videocopilot do you have any aspirations/plans to shoot a feature film? #MoChat
@videocopilot: @NathanBoey Absolutely! #mochat

@videocopilot: Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat

@videocopilot: After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat

@MitchellHart: Thanks for everything Andy K #mochat
@videocopilot: @MitchellHart Your welcome! #mochat

@videocopilot: I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat

@iyke28: @videocopilot if u find urself strugglin applyin a vfx, or if it seems impossible due to how d footage is captured – what next? #mochat
@videocopilot: @iyke28 That is tough, have to sort the first problem before moving on to the next problem. #mochat

@BKobs: @videocopilot, in your opinion, what does the future look like for creative media? specifically video and animation. #mochat
@videocopilot: @BKobs Prolific. #mochat

@Cenylee_Higa: @videocopilot You’re like my virtual teacher.. Thank you so much! #mochat
@videocopilot: @Cenylee_Higa I’m outside your house… #mochat

@Elementbob: hey Andrew! what is the best way to get into the VFX industry if school is not an option? #mochat
@videocopilot: @Elementbob The tools are there and the training is there, focus your weekends on making cool stuff. #mochat

@danadamstw: If you were going to make a feature film, what genre and what would it be about? #mochat
@videocopilot: @danadamstw I would say Thriller. Some action, some suspense… #mochat

@robotika_org: @videocopilot Due to your affiliation with @bad_robot, any chance you’ll get to do the opening crawl for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII? 🙂 #mochat
@videocopilot: @robotika_org Whoever does it, I hope they shoot it practically like the original! #mochat

@03OE: @videocopilot oh, and does making tutorials about blowing stuff up ever get old haha? #mochat
@videocopilot: @03OE Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? #mochat

@MotionChat: Holy awesome. #mochat is trending! http://t.co/aNc9n5U6

@videocopilot: @MotionChat Crazy! #mochat

@ChrisTarroza: If it wasn’t for the undo command I’d be so screwed. #mochat
@conigs: @ChrisTarroza Try working for a while with it set to 0. Seriously. It becomes way more interesting! #mochat
@videocopilot: @conigs I have it set to 12 seconds… #mochat

@rizkiahmads [protected tweet]
@videocopilot: @rizkiahmads Was thinking about some camera projection tips with Element 3D actually… #mochat

@the_smithy: #mochat hey Andrew thanks for everything so far. Love element. Been following you since creative cow days
@videocopilot: @the_smithy Good times! Creative cow has always been a great community. #mochat

@lasvideo: A tutorial on Element just came out on http://t.co/XqGLOVCq! #mochat
@videocopilot: @lasvideo I saw that! Chad perkins is a great instructor too. #mochat

@videocopilot: Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat

@03OE: I think @videocopilot deserves around of applause for everything he’s done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat
@videocopilot: @03OE Cheers! #mochat

@MotionChat: @videocopilot Alright, Andrew. In the last few minutes, anything _you_ would like to speak to? #mochat
@videocopilot: @MotionChat I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat

@videocopilot: Thanks everyone for stopping by! I had a blast! #mochat http://t.co/sz7d4MLd

@videocopilot: I’m sure we’ll be able to do this again in the future and I’d love to do more live stuff, it’s exciting!
#mochat

@videocopilot: #mochat tonight… http://t.co/6fWTb4zq

Transcript:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1… #mochat8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Welcome to tonight’s #MoChat everyone! We have the venerable joining us as part of 20th Anniversary.8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

For those of you new to #MoChat, you can find more info here: http://t.co/6PMaajhf But the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag!8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

For tonight’s #mochat, we’ll start with general questions for . I’ve already heard requests for a chili recipe.8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… #mochat8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

(And this may get a bit chaotic tonight, but we’ll try to keep things streamlined for discussion.) #mochat8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So checking in. Do we have & here? Anyone else from Adobe joining us? #mochat8:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Howdy from Las Vegas! #mochat8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… #mochat8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : For tonight’s #mochat, we’ll start with general questions for . I’ve already heard requests for a chili recipe.8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hey what’s up everyone, the #mochat has begun. Ask away! http://t.co/8azSLd9Z #mochat8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : For those of you new to #MoChat, you can find more info here: http://t.co/6PMaajhf But the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag!8:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

The secrets revealed! #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Hey what’s up everyone, the #mochat has begun. Ask away! http://t.co/8azSLd9Z #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

On a completely unrelated note. Is Andrew still feeling a little like Chuck Norris? #mochat #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Gonna try to join in again this week 🙂 #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Action Essentials 3? #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat Hey Andrew, any idea when youre gonna have those tutorials from actual scenes of shows ??? thanks8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Whats your favorite root beer 😛 #mochat8:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat Chili recipe aside, I’m curious what was the moment you realized that you wanted to be a part of this industry.8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I don’t know if will let you get out of here without giving up your chili recipe! #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I was just curious whether there will be an aircraft 3D pack for Element anytime soon? #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any more hints/spoilers on your upcoming explosion tutorial? #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Between #mochat and #sotu my Twitter feed is just blurring past…8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Aside from Element 3D content, do you anticipate most future tutorials won’t be AE exclusive & feature C4D/3DS Max? #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Video copilot when is 3d element going back on sale #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Hey what’s up everyone, the #mochat has begun. Ask away! http://t.co/8azSLd9Z #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What up Kramer! Will videocopilot be focusing primarily on Element 3D or are there new products on the horizon? #mochat #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yeah, this is going to be a busy one tonight. #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for joining us! 2 lucky #MoChat‘er tonight will win some & swag. Follow to be eligible. #mochat8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : We can talk about After Effects, Design, Compositing, or 3D but I must keep my cooking recipes a secret! #mochat http://t.co/8azSLd9Z8:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What is the secret to the Camera Tracker plugin. I followed along w/ your tutorials, using the same footage, but with shaky results. #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can you add an option to Element 3D to animate between more than 2 groups with the animation engine? #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Are you making Action Essentials 3? #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

where do you see the vfx industry going? Smaller shops or will the big guns prevail? #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Hey what’s up everyone, the #mochat has begun. Ask away! http://t.co/8azSLd9Z #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat NOW8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

stay tune with and for #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

If you get started and can’t stop, what’s the longest stretch at one time you’ve spent at the computer compositing? #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Future tutorials are going to be centered around AE but count on a lot of integration for some more complex shots! #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

brings up a good point. Are you able to talk about new product roadmaps? #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hey! What do you know? I made it to #mochat 🙂 Lovin’ Element 3D by the way.8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Thanks for joining us! 2 lucky #MoChat‘er tonight will win some & swag. Follow to be eligible. #mochat8:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Present! #MoChat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Metropolitan City is looking amazing! Does street lights emit any lights? #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Using Element opened the door to discovering Blender 2.65 which is also awesome.Use for prepping models for E3D as well as physics. #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Should we call is Action Movie FX 3D!? #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How do you find the work/life balance now compared to 2005? #MoChat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Is there a way for AE to export camera tracking data to Blender 3D? #mochat8:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

: What do you see as the next big thing for After Effects?” #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I haven’t tried it yet. I think I’m scared to get it because I know I can’t do any type of UV mapping. But its slick #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

YES!!! #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What happened to the progress being made on Riot Gear 2? #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Not sure about Blender, but there is a C4D exporter. Can blender bring in C4D files? #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any hints on a timeline for future model packs / E3D-2? #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What do you see as the next big thing for After Effects? #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

We do have some non-3D plug-ins that will be available in the next few months. #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any interest to start explore game engines on your tutorials? (crytek, UDK) #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do you have a portfolio of all your work? I’d love to see a Kramer Reel #mochat8:06 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Interesting sounding workflow. #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Andrew, any plans to update the Basic Training videos? Those were great for CS3. #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

This is going by fast. Stay with us everyone! #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Did everyone see ‘s Ae & Me video? http://t.co/0Pg9ICba #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So….when is Optical Flares 2 coming, and when is Optical Flares for Nuke coming? #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, When or where could I find a list of expressions that will be easy to follow or use #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Sure it can if you UV map in a 3D program then send model to E3d #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

We would love to, but most are PC only so it limits a lot of users. #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Confused. Is this specifically for motion capture? #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’d have to check with my Blender guy. He would know more than me. LOL What’s your take on Blender? #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Action Movie FX 3D!? hmm sound cool~ 😀 #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Motion Chat is an organized weekly Twitter chat about motion design #mochat #video #adobe #afterEffects http://t.co/IPCXo9ZG8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Andrew what are your thoughts about the closure of R&H and the layoffs from Dreamworks? #mochat8:07 PM Feb 12th, 2013

We’re also curious about the work/life balance issue brought up. #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thanks man! I’m a big fan of VideoCopilot products. Keep ’em coming! #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So Andrew are you going to stay at the helm for all the tutorials on your site? Or will you ever have others? #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat I meant that I physically don’t understand UV Mapping. Not enough brain left. 🙂8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

haha popular #mochat tonight #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how do you come up with your ideas in ? I catch myself always wanting to create but never knowing what! #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I think AE has done a lot for the motion graphics world and I think compositing and VFX improvements are next! #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

beyond linking to others on your blog I mean. #mochat8:08 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I desperately need to learn Cinema 4d. Where would you recommend a beginner like me to start? #MoChat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what model packs in the near future? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Would you consider doing some nuke tutorials? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Info on #mochat here: http://t.co/6PMaajhf8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

is there a way to move different objects from one big model imported from C4D into Element 3D? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can’t wait for your next tutorial! I’ve learned so much from you! #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Motion graphics. #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I live near where they filmed Super 8. Has that been your biggest Hollywood project so far using AE? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I think Blender Ver. 2.65 gives the rest a run for their money (and its free). #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat I second this. You have kids. I have one. I’m overwhelmed but you do huge things still!8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What drove you to create 1 of the biggest VFX/AE resources on the internet? Did you ever imagine it getting so huge? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can you accomplish the UPS whiteboard effect on Ae? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I know how you feel 😀 #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Its been awesome. I love not jumping back and forth between composites. Most of the work is done in AE for me now #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any advice for soon(3 weeks)-to-be-motion-designer-dads? #mochat8:09 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how about importing animated models from maya into AE? #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any update of Optical Flares v2!?? And realease of YOur next Tutorial?? #mochat #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Scour the internet…there are a TON of free resources for #C4D #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Is there any way that you know of to import a Blender 3D object into AE without rendering it out as a video file first? #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Haha. Confused mochat tonight!!! #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hey Andrew did you do any FX work on the new Star Trek movie coming this May? #MoChat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

It’s a challenge to balance work and family. I say family first always, it’s hard to work with trouble in paradise 🙂 #mochat8:10 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Dave, you’re gonna love it 🙂 Walk away from the PC for a bit and enjoy your baby! (congrats too) #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

will be at NAB this year? #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what’s the most important thing to remember when learning different effects? #mochat #Mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Im happy to see more VFX tuts on your site #mochat #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’m gonna post a big round up for exporting OBJ’s out of most 3D programs in maya, stay tuned to my blog. #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, have you thought about releasing expert 2D motion design tutorials using Ai and Ae? #MoChat #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Andrew How often do you create stuff on the spot inside after effects and how often do you pre-visualize your design? #MoChat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any tips for beginners on AE? #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Are you planning on making an animated explosion pack for element? I’d love some nukes! #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Seeing a lot of chatter about OF v2… #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Export from blender as OBJ file OR Sequence (if its animated in Blender). #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Don’t you think blending your efforts can make Elements 3D and AE be even more easy and intuitive?#Mochat #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do you think AE will go to a node-based system? #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Very true. 2.66 seems to be even better so far. It’s just camera tracking is much more time-consuming in Blender. 🙂 #mochat8:11 PM Feb 12th, 2013

ELEMENT 3D for character animation #mochat http://t.co/OHaBcSQ78:12 PM Feb 12th, 2013

jus’ wondering, has adobe ever offered to buy videocopilot plug-ins and integrate them into upcoming versions of After Effects? #mochat8:12 PM Feb 12th, 2013

When learning different effects don’t limit yourself to what you think the plug-in does. Imagine they have no names. #mochat8:12 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Maybe Andrew will put out a watermarked demo version of E3D sometime so I could test it out 😉 (hint hint) #mochat8:12 PM Feb 12th, 2013

There’s a lot of questions flying by. , if it’s alright with you maybe I can compile missed questions for a later post? #mochat8:12 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yes, I export from Syntheyes to Blender with a script which is so cool! #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What do you want for AE CS7?? #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how would you say the release of Element has changed the structure of how you guys operate over there? #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

would love to see some physics based stuff creep into Element3D..kinda like Newton for AE #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT When learning different effects don’t limit yourself to what you think the plug-in does. Imagine they have no names.#mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what kind of books do you recommend for people wanting to become better in vfx? If any? #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How can I get that script? 🙂 #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I was going to try and license After Effects and release it with Element 3D but didn’t work out. #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

good places to start: #mochat8:13 PM Feb 12th, 2013

*waves* we used the Action Essentials 2 2K package for a lot of temp vfx on the movie I’m working on! 😀 #MoChat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, have you thought about releasing expert 2D motion design tutorials using Ai and Ae? #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What?! Where am I? #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT I’m gonna post a big round up for exporting OBJ’s out of most 3D programs in maya, stay tuned to my blog. #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

brings up a good question about the business end of things. #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

From the Syntheyes site. I think its a part of the newest version of SE. #mochat8:14 PM Feb 12th, 2013

why are you so awesome?! And do you sometimes laugh while recording your tutorials?!(outtakes please?) 😀 #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT It’s a challenge to balance work and family. I say family first always, it’s hard to work with trouble in paradise #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

It isn’t that expensive for what it truly does. Its a steal in my opinion. Just do some weekend contract and your gold. #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I know my feed looks crazy, I’m sure Andrew’s does too. Be patient with us tonight. #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Did everyone see ‘s Ae & Me video? http://t.co/0Pg9ICba #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will Blender 3D be included in that list somewhere? #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will there be any military/aircraft Element packs in development? #mochat8:15 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will you be broadening up your tutorials to cover more 3D oriented things like 3DS Max or still be focusing on AE? #Mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat is BLOWING UP. Sold-out crowd for AK.8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Haven’t touched it in about 7 years. Want to take another look after what has been saying. #mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Is there a corporate demo i can demo. #mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Mark Christionsen book is great for AE. I also think cinematography books are key. Everyone should learn to use a cam. #mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What makes AE special, different from other programs fro VFX like nuke. #mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I think we’ve scared him off. #mochat8:16 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Let’s consolidate. Can you answer any questions about upcoming E3D packs? #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Awesome! Thanks man! I’ll check em out. #MoChat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Soon we will have some aircrafts and vehicles available. #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

It has taken some major leaps and bounds. Highly recommend. And it’s open source = FREE!! #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Did everyone see ‘s Ae & Me video? http://t.co/0Pg9ICba #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

learn to use a cam before making vfx, that’s what most people forget. #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks VC!! #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Mark Christionsen book is great for AE.I also think cinematography books are key.Everyone should learn to use a cam #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What about Animated 3D explosions? #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Ha! Mine too! Same thing.. But all contract work goes to my pocket 🙂 I promise you will not regret it:) #mochat8:17 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, have you thought about releasing 2D motion design tutorials using Ai and Ae? #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what cinematography books would you recommend? #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I always have a good time recording tutorials. I laugh and say things I could never publish. #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

AE is layer based. Nuke is node based. AE is affordable and fast. #Mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Highly inspirational words from tonight! Loving it. #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Element 3D is great would you ever think about letting us re-name the groups instead of just group1 ext?#mochat #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What about some modifiers for extruded text in Element3D…kind of like the effectors in #C4D? #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What is your most anticipated feature for an upcoming AE release? #mochat8:18 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yeah. I will hit you up with some more links later. Great place here too: https://t.co/DWXsZzKz #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

When shooting video that will be motion tracked, are there tips of things to DO and NOT TO DO that will make tracking easier? #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

There is a book called the 5 C’s of cinematography, very old, I remember it was so profound at the time! #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Element and the Music Pack inspired this! 1080 full frame http://t.co/Pgysy36B #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

would love to see Position Noise Evolution have a loop cycle. #element3d #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT #mochat is BLOWING UP. Sold-out crowd for AK.8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

We are def looking at ways to manipulate models for E3D V2. #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Highly inspirational words from tonight! Loving it. #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How are you doing? Should we try to consolidate Q’s a bit and try to hit specific categories? #mochat8:19 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do you think vfx jobs are headed somewhere positive within the movie business? Considering rapid software upgrades. #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

that’s workspace..i meant in preformance, quality, learning to use. #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Sweet. “: Soon we will have some aircrafts and vehicles available. #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do you want me to guess or is there a list? #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat general ? – where do the ideas for your plugins/presets come from? Personal needs or looking at what industry needs?8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yeah for sure 🙂 The majority of it actually goes to vacations and savings. I dip into it when I can’t resist plugins 🙂 #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

shooting at a higher shutter speed, adequate lighting, there is lots of things that can make tracking easier 🙂 #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

alright. I’d love to hear that! 😀 do you record at home or at work? If those are different places..#mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do you find Element 3D essential to tv vfx workflows. A massive timesaver! #mochat #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

The Andrew Kramer from in a #mochat session right now, greatest mograph designer ever, must watch!8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will Element 3D2 be a free update? #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what is a good resource to learn the importance of transitions in 2D animation using Ai and AE? #mochat8:20 PM Feb 12th, 2013

SUWEET!!! Would love to do some delay and springy type stuff with E3D #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

does plan to interact more with users i.e. competitions, challenges e.t.c. ? #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How about some landmark building 3D packs (ie: Capitol building, White House, Eiffel Tower, Riyahd Tower, Space Needle, etc.) ? #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So many challenges… Somehow it works out. One tip: don’t overdo it with trackers on a gren scrn. #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

It will be discounted to customers but the upgrade price will be well worth it I’m sure. #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I have now. RT : Did everyone see ‘s Ae & Me video? http://t.co/wQ5I8jZw #mochat8:21 PM Feb 12th, 2013

You have preset models and packs, but will there ever be a way to build simple models within E3D? #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

google scketch #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can we expect any more awesome Blog Shows, or is life just too busy these days? #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Please check out my short film “Dumb Ops”. I would love your feedback. http://t.co/iEqpz5aH #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Did everyone see ‘s Ae & Me video? http://t.co/0Pg9ICba #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Who is your VFX hero?#mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So many questions for . It’s impressive he’s able to see any of them at the speed they’re coming in! #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I would love to do more challenges etc. Making an effort this year to do a lot more! #mochat8:22 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I definitely love where this is leading though 🙂 #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat Any “spoilers” you could throw at us on Optical Flares 2.0? What could be better?8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Mac vs. PC? I noticed you have stuck with the latter over the years. #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How about Element3D People? Like a redgiantpeople, when we all can share projects, maps and models from Element.. ah? #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

By the way, #Twitch is hidden tresure!!! Great time saver… #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Having probs with Camera Tracker. Even when tested w/ the footage used from your tutorial. Result = shaky. Sugestions? #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I have a few planned. Gotta have the right idea to make it fun and informative. #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Oh what a dream world that would be if AE could do light modeling plus everything else it does so well! #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

will you ever make a Live tutorial? #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

you can do it!! #mochat #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Just jamming through em! #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Using Element opened the door to discovering Blender 2.65 which is also awesome.Use for prepping models for E3D as well as physics. #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Roto Artists! #mochat8:23 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I discovered freddiew () from a shout-out on your blog. Umm, did you know that? #mochat #mochat8:24 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Are you going to have a aircraft model pack for element 3d coming soon? #mochat8:24 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I will. I think doing some live stuff this year could be fun. #mochat8:24 PM Feb 12th, 2013

(This is going to be a fun #mochat to summarize…)8:24 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can you add an option to Element 3D to animate between more than 2 groups with the animation engine? #mochat8:24 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT I have a few Blog Shows planned. Gotta have the right idea to make it fun and informative. #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Right? Just the simple primitive object modeling. Nothing too deep… #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Which is your favourite Michael Bay movie of all time? #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’m even more surprised the President has the nerve to speak at the same time slot as AK #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will you be at the Adobe booth at NAB? #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Could you DM me and explain further how that works? Or email at dan.com #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : (This is going to be a fun #mochat to summarize…)<<<good luck with that lol #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Just summarize the questions that got answered 😉 #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How do you feel about reducing the president’s State of the Union Address audience by at least two-thirds?!? #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

The one with explosions… #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Can people understand my answers or should I rephrase part of question? #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Favorite Michael Bay film The Rock. He wrecked half the city. Plus love the soundtrack. #mochat8:25 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat I can second Andrew on this 5C’s of Cinematography. I have it from film school, but worth it. http://t.co/O0ohd9Hi8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

probably getting better ratings here 🙂 #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : So many questions for . It’s impressive he’s able to see any of them at the speed they’re coming in! #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I would rephrase the Q’s a bit. #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’m hoping to do another presentation at the Adobe booth this year at NAB. Will let you know! #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

LOL!!!!! #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat: is autodesk smoke any better than AE? #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

no need to rephrase it #mochat8:26 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, favorite music to listen to while animating late into the night? #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

To be fair, he wrecks half the city in EVERY film…#mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Sean Connery FTW!! #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

have you ever seen a VFX in a movie that you say, hey i can do that! and you actually do it for fun? #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

You’re doing great AK. Thank you sooo much! #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Sure, after the fun here #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hey, Andrew Kramer here and welcome to another VERY EXCITING tutorial from videocopilot ! Seems familiar? #mochat #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any quiz questions for swag or anything tonight? (please *_*) #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

When can we expect to see the Explosive Training! tutorial? #mochat #MoChat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Maybe just interview style? Incorporate question in answer? Otherwise summary should clear things up. #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what kinds of things do you do to get ideas and keep them organized? #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What workstation did you use for Super 8? #mochat8:27 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how about a tour with tutorials in different cities? chicago maybe ???? #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

has you covered I think 🙂 #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

have you ever seen a VFX and say HOW did they did that? #mochat #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will there be some Mind Blowing announcements? #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

The thing about VFX is you can look at something and then recreate it but the key is having the vision to come up with it first. #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can you add an option to Element 3D to animate between more than 2 groups with the animation engine? #mochat #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Awesome. Thanks so much. #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any chance basic 3D modeling will be possible inside of Element in future updates? #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What do you think of Rhythm & Hues’ bankruptcy? #mochat8:28 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how hard was it to decide on the E3D price point? It’s crazy affordable for what it does- in any case, thx! #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Google Docs for organizing. Best thing that ever happened to me. #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Seen a few Qs on inspiration. Where, when & how. #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Are you going to have a aircraft model pack for element 3d coming soon? #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

immmaaagiinnnnaaaaaatiiioon #mochat #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Google Docs for organizing. Best thing that ever happened to me. #Mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So many people miss that part… especially in online learning. #mochat8:29 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Eventually but we do plan on some ways of generating mesh in different ways for V2. #mochat8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Highly inspirational words from tonight! Loving it. #mochat8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Hey what’s up everyone, the #mochat has begun. Ask away! http://t.co/8azSLd9Z #mochat8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I find it really funny when i see Kramer’s tutorial outputs on reels. #mochat8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Fact: Andrew’s real name is Andrew. Fact: He uses After Effects. #mochat quiz cheat sheet.8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

We’re half way through tonight’s #MoChat with !8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

i find this to be the hardest part, because I always have crazy stuff in mind but I’m not able to create my vision #mochat8:30 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Inspiration…that is a tough one. I’ll get back to that in a bit. #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

will you ever create a 3D tracking program plug-in to be integrated into after effects? #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

How do you get into VFX? What made you say “Hey, I’m gonna create a site & teach people too?” You’ve been more helpful than you know #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Favorite Michael Bay film The Rock. He wrecked half the city. Plus love the soundtrack. #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any chance you’ll do more in depth 3DSMax training/FumeFX stuff?Knowing that w/ AE will take it to the next level. #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hey there cousin! #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what kind of VFX has been your biggest challenge? #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I try not to show off… #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hahaha! Winner winner chicken dinner 🙂 #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

but that’s probably just lack of skill, cause I’m not such an – God like you! 😀 #mochat8:31 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Ira Glass has a video floating around about just that. #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how old were you when you started AE? #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

for work outside from our country is more important the management of vfx apps or have a goodstory to tell ? #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Interns submit reels to us with his tutorials all the time. #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

have you also considered making an actual basic version of a 3D compositing program plug in to be used inside of ae? #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I use VCP tutorials as an inspirational springboard that propels my creativity in new directions. #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

AND AE, Any presentations or seminars for Toronto…? #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

am happy being part of this tonight. Getting Inspired already #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I second that question, because that would be awesome! #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, I sent you a letter last semester and heard back from your brother. Many thanks, and expect another one soon! #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

draw it out on paper first! No matter how crappy it looks. It helps a ton when bringing it to life in software. #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Wow. Hard to keep up with the fast & furious #mochat Q&A with !8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT Google Docs for organizing what kinds of things do you do to get ideas and keep them organized? #mochat8:32 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any thoughts on how adobe anywhere will change the after effects and vfx landscale? #mochat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

This almost needs a Yo Dawg meme. #mochat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

do you have any aspirations/plans to shoot a feature film? #MoChat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Element and the Music Pack inspired this! 1080 full frame http://t.co/Pgysy36B#mochat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

15? I’m 28 now… #mochat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Having probs with Camera Tracker. Even when tested w/ the footage used from your tutorial. Result = shaky. Sugestions? Help. LOL #mochat8:33 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Just grab on tight and don’t look down. #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

looks like a great chat tonight! is amazing. #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Kay. So this #mochat with tonight is really making me feel inspired for VFX. I know what I’m doing for reading week now!8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT Wow. Hard to keep up with the fast & furious Q&A with #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Absolutely! #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Kinda like the Matrix! There is no spoon. #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

i suggest using the mamoworld orientworld script from aescripts #mochat8:34 PM Feb 12th, 2013

have you guys thought about the integration of a full 3d creation platform into After effects? #mochat #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Aforementioned Ira Glass video on the art of story telling & creativity: http://t.co/ueHhDeno #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any tips or resources for people trying to get more into character animation? Not side where to begin #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

+1 RT : i suggest using the mamoworld orientworld script from aescripts #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

and #AfterEffects is 20! #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks. What does the script do? #mochat8:35 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Absolutely! do you have any aspirations/plans to shoot a feature film? #MoChat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any plans for any type of strictly 3D plug-ins whether for C4D or 3DSMAX? #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Absolutely! << you’ll have a massive fan base. #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

it lets you set what your scene ground plane and center are, so the ae 3d space can be set to exactly where u want objct #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Can you add an option to Element 3D to animate between more than 2 groups with the animation engine? #mochat #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

There will be greater integration between AE and 3DSMax in the near future? #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for everything Andy K #mochat8:36 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks, Andrew! I miss seeing your presentations at AENY 🙂 RT : Just grab on tight and don’t look down. #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Wiser words were never spoken. #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any C4D tuts in the future? #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Ha! I’ll be the first in line when it turns 21RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #Mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

if u find urself strugglin applyin a vfx, or if it seems impossible due to how d footage is captured – what next? #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Your welcome! #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

you should consider doing tutorials for other programs such as. Photoshop , cinema 4D, mocha, and much much more #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

your biggest VFX challenge? #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

That’s incredible. Will def check that out. Thanks for the heads up! #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Next year’s party will be huge! (and potentially messy) #mochat8:37 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

There will be greater integration between AE and 3DSMax in the near future? #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, in your opinion, what does the future look like for creative media? specifically video and animation. #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any advice for vfx students on limited budget and hardware? #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

the best part they let u know your own price. so it is reasonable, but of course best to support mamo world! #mochat8:38 PM Feb 12th, 2013

That is tough, have to sort the first problem before moving on to the next problem. #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

What do you see in the future of the VFX industry? Small shops or will the big ones live on? #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Or the ability to set aside your vision and slave away for someone else’s. Like you said, #rotoartists #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how do you deal with people always asking for amazing products…FOR FREE all the time?! bugs me personally.. #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Is leaving to start his modeling career?! #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Best 3rd party plugin I’ve probably never heard of? #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

nice! Thanks for the hint! Nice to see people helping each other!!! Love that community #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Prolific. #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

ALMOST! After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:39 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I was offered a VFX job but had to turn it down bc they used Nuke instead of AE. will u ever be doing tuts for other VFX programs? #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, are you guys cool with folks who offer free 3D models or tutorials in the comments on VC? #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT Google Docs for organizing what kinds of things do you do to get ideas and keep them organized? #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

That’s why I started #mochat! Did you see the link I posted, too?8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

swing by Toronto #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

So many incredibly helpful people in #mochat !! I’m loving it! #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

If your computer overheats when working with RAW video, does the video become cooked? #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

some of the crash notifications I get lead me to believe its been drinking for a loooong time 😉 #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Prolific. IYO, what does the future look like for creative media? specifically video and animation. #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Does the Metropolitan 3D pack have light controls for the street lamps? #mochat #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

do you love one of your babies (plug-ins) more than any others? #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Inspiration…that is a tough one. I’ll get back to that in a bit. #mochat8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Can’t believe #mochat is trending! All hail the wonderful world of #vfx!8:40 PM Feb 12th, 2013

well lets hope AE does not go too crazy on the 21st bday because every tool will be the liquify tool #mochat #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

fun fact of the day, Andrew Kramer is directly related to Chuck Norris #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : If your computer overheats when working with RAW video, does the video become cooked? #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

can you elaborate? #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

He has to love all his babies equally! That would be bad parenting! #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

hey Andrew! what is the best way to get into the VFX industry if school is not an option? #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Cant believe #mochat is trending! All hail the wonderful world of #vfx! #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

You’re like my virtual teacher.. Thank you so much! #mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

brilliant! #Mochat8:41 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Must see! RT :I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT : Cant believe #mochat is trending! All hail the wonderful world of #vfx! #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Where is it trending? Not showing up in worldwide or US. Can you post a screenshot? #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat will you be at NAB8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’m outside your house… #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

any configuration suggestions for using ray trace to help rendering-16gb ram currently. #mochat #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT sort the first problem before moving on to the next problem. if u find urself struggling applyin a vfx… #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Favorite Michael Bay film The Rock. He wrecked half the city. Plus love the soundtrack. #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Is it in a “6 degrees of Chuck Norris” kind of way? #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : ALMOST! After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:42 PM Feb 12th, 2013

something i ask people i interview, what sites do you go to for tutorials? if vidcp isn’t one of the answers not good #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT : Cant believe #mochat is trending! All hail the wonderful world of #vfx! #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks Andrew for all the tuts you made for us and time you put in your the best man!! #mochat #mochat8:43 PM Feb 12th, 2013

If you were going to make a feature film, what genre and what would it be about? #mochat8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I use VCP tutorials as an inspirational springboard that propels my creativity in new directions. #mochat8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MoChat trending! #mochat http://t.co/1gl7jWdC8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any announcements for Optical Flare V2?? #mochat8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Please post a screenshot! RT : Cant believe http://t.co/m4n8BJ8q is trending! All hail the wonderful world of #mochat8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : The tools are there and the training is there, focus your weekends on making cool stuff. #mochat8:44 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat is beating out Major Turnoffs. Kudos ! http://t.co/6Ut8kDAH8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Mograph nerds unite! #mochat8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Due to your affiliation with , any chance you’ll get to do the opening crawl for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII? 🙂 #mochat8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Awesome! Thanks! #mochat8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

even with the slow integration if 3D into VCPs tuts, what kind of tuts can we expect out of VCP in the upcoming years? #mochat8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Me quería conectar al chat con Andrew Kramer hoy! #mochat #AfterEffects8:45 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat is trending in San Francisco!!! Way to bring the buzz, ! http://t.co/SzCyZtQr8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I would say Thriller. Some action, some suspense… #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

just posted a good one: http://t.co/aNc9n5U6 #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Whoever does it, I hope they shoot it practically like the original! #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thanks! your training keeps me going and i cant thank you enough for helping me find my path! #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

oh, and does making tutorials about blowing stuff up ever get old haha? #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

If it wasn’t for the undo command I’d be so screwed. #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I’ll be at AENY this month on the 28th. Will be Aharon Rabinowitz last meeting! You guys should come out! #mochat8:46 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Holy awesome. #mochat is trending! http://t.co/aNc9n5U68:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

comment worth a shot: if the Photoshop layer system, fx, and blending modes could work like AE. I’d use PS all the time if so #MoChat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : If it wasnt for the undo command Id be so screwed. #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Retweeted by and in one night. What could be better? #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Excellent idea! #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

blowin tha roof off this motha! #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Could you do a video on lyric video type stuff? The text effects and camera spins? #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Try working for a while with it set to 0. Seriously. It becomes way more interesting! #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Who are your most inspirational figures within the world of VFX and Motion Design? #mochat8:47 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? #mochat8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Tools & training are there. Focus your wknds on making cool stuff best way into VFX industry w/o school? #mochat8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Crazy! #mochat8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat hey Andrew thanks for everything so far. Love element. Been following you since creative cow days8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I have it set to 12 seconds… #mochat8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Did the guy from Amateur Media come to work for you? #mochat8:48 PM Feb 12th, 2013

can you make some other matte painting tutorials? with the element 3D #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

ha, #mochat is trending and #SOTU isn’t… crazy8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how long was E3D in development? #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

About 10 minutes left of the chat tonight! #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what are some good sites, books, links, tuts, to get a good foundation in VFX beyond ? #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

MT Thriller. Some action, some suspense… If you were going to make a feature film, what genre? #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Was thinking about some camera projection tips with Element 3D actually… #mochat8:49 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Does anyone know a cheap way to get after effects? I am a student and we get a discount but I am a college student and I am broke… #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Does Video Copilot ever do sponserships?! #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Thriller. Some action, some suspense… If you were going to make a feature film, what genre? #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Good times! Creative cow has always been a great community. #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

http://t.co/wREfkwko 🙂 #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : ha, #mochat is trending and #SOTU isn’t… crazy8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat is trending in San Francisco!!! Way to bring the buzz, ! http://t.co/5KNOWWuM8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Let’s try to wrap questions up by 9:55pm EST and give a few minutes to just speak his mind. #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

A tutorial on Element just came out on http://t.co/XqGLOVCq! #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Nah, will be great! 😀 RT : Was thinking about some camera projection tips with Element 3D actually… #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

how bout some abandoned textures for metropolitan! #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Does Video Copilot ever do sponserships?! #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Ebay. that’s how I got my first copy of AE 6.5 for $35! #mochat8:50 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? does making tutorials about blowing stuff up ever get old? #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I saw that! Chad perkins is a great instructor too. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Good times! Creative cow has always been a great community. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

good deal. He’ll also need a few hours to decompress after this blitzkrieg of questions. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

creative cloud for students is only 19.95 a month, that’s like 4 beers. i think u can swing it. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

OMFG THAT IS AWESOME. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

A tutorial on Element just came out on lynda dot com. #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Any other great tip, secret or advice for lifetime and VFX? #thanksfor chat #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

would you be able to do a blog on how you do vfx for film, how the process works? #mochat8:51 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT : Was thinking about some camera projection tips with Element 3D actually… #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

3 more minutes to get questions into , then we’ll just let him speak openly for the last few minutes. #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

just outed me. Yeah this is my last month co-running AENY. I started it before kids and a full time gig. #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Pleasure as always gents! No go make some stuff 🙂 Good night all! #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Anyway, thanks for your awesome plug-ins & amazing tutorials!!! #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : would you be able to do a blog on how you do vfx for film, how the process works? #mochat8:52 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I am pretty sure you have to pay upfront right? And I dont have a credit card lol #mochat8:53 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks again for all your hard work and great products. Enjoy AENY! #mochat8:53 PM Feb 12th, 2013

sad, that tutorial they made, using older version of E3D, but worth it 😀 #mochat8:53 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I think deserves around of applause for everything he’s done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat8:53 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Be cool to integrate some Action Essentials into E3D as a preset package somehow if you get what I am saying. #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Alright. Last call for questions! #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for making amazing products Andrew. #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I think deserves around of applause for everything hes done for us as a community, thanks man. #Mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

maybe could comment on that. as for a credit card, you can probably get a prepaid one. #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I think deserves around of applause for everything hes done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Much thanks Mr. Kramer! You’ve been a blessing to the #VFX world! #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks!!#mochat #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thanks for the tutorials & everything, massive help over the years! #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

and your hard working team as well #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for all you do Andrew. See you at NAB! #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

is Ae 5.0 really outdated? #mochat8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat #AfterEffects Wishing everyone a very creative & productive week. http://t.co/UxyeVeNL8:54 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Will you be broadening your tutorials to focus on programs like 3DS Max, C4D, etc or will you keep focusing on AE? #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Cheers! #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

more z-depth!!#mochat #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Alright, Andrew. In the last few minutes, anything _you_ would like to speak to? #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

: Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat” ~ Yup rokin 4GB 680..!8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Getting close to the end of tonight’s #MoChat. What a whirlwind!8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks Andrew, for everything! Hope that one day I can inspire you with my own work! #mochat Keep on rocking!8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

andrew, iOS or android? #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

haha, yes, the current version is 11 i believe! cs5 isn’t too outdated, but 5 YES #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Getting close to the end of tonights #MoChat. What a whirlwind! #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

start? His modeling career is in full swing! #mochat8:55 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat Amen to that.8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

(1) this is out of context a bit, but let’s say a film school would like to have a chat with you via Skype conference #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

what keyboard and mouse do you use? #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

BIG FAT THANK YOU #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : After Effects is 20! Almost old enough to drink. #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : BIG FAT THANK YOU #mochat8:56 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I still got ur autograph on my copy of The Bullet from AENY a couple years back haha. #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

(2) would you do that? How much do you charge? A lot of students at my school in Germany look up to you 😀 #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT For those of you new to #MoChat, the main thing is to follow & include the hashtag! #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

oh… i found a copy of 5.0 on ebay xP I play with AE at school and I love it.. I am desperate for it lol #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : #mochat Thanks Andrew for all that you do for our community.8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

AWESOME NIGHT thanks VC! for INSPIRATION! and EE! #mochat8:57 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

After winning some swag last #mochat, sent us this: http://t.co/ivBwhfOq8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

wait, one last request for #mochat. Do you still have one of your very first demo reels that you could share sometime? 😉8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks everyone for stopping by! I had a blast! #mochat http://t.co/sz7d4MLd8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

19.99, not too bad… haha, 5 very very outdated. #mochat8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat8:58 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat NOOOOOOOOOOO stupid freaking work screwed me again!8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I think deserves around of applause for everything he’s done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

>_< damn skippy i did! #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #Mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : AWESOME NIGHT thanks VC! for INSPIRATION! and EE! #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for coming out! This was a great, if chaotic #mochat. Get some rest!8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT : I think deserves around of applause for everything hes done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’m sure we’ll be able to do this again in the future and I’d love to do more live stuff, it’s exciting! #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thank you #mochat8:59 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Thanks for coming out! This was a great, if chaotic #mochat. Get some rest! #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

And thank you to everyone who came out tonight! We’re wrapping up now, but I know might have a few more things to say. #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thanks for your time and for the inspiration! #MoChat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Hat tip, Thank you again! #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yeah! It was by far one of the most amazing #mochat we have ever had:)9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Thanks for joining us! 2 lucky #MoChat‘er tonight will win some & swag. Follow to be eligible. #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

damnit i missed it again tonight. 2 weeks in a row… life is over… #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Element 3d for free? #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thank YOU! RT Thanks everyone for stopping by! I had a blast! #mochat http://t.co/khsu2LFS9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thank you guys for doing this!:D #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

: Thanks for your time! #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Do forsee your approach to openGL rendering taking off in 3D packages? Or is it best kept in comp software? #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I think deserves around of applause for everything he’s done for us as a community, thanks man. #mochat9:00 PM Feb 12th, 2013

I’ll be sure to post basic stats when this is over. #mochat9:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Best Video Cards? I think the nvidia cards are pretty amazing, particularly the 680 and 690. #mochat9:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

This was awesome. Thanks !!! #mochat9:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Glad you enjoyed it! Come back again! #mochat9:01 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Nice! That would be interesting to see for sure. #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Advice? IDK be cool to work with, most people don’t like working with jerks. #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thank You sir #videocopilot. you are part of what makes me who I am today. I enjoyed the inspirations! greetings from Africa! #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

like how #mochat dominated the Twitter-verse? It owned it. p0wned even. if that’s still a thing.9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

That’s it for #mochat tonight. It went so quickly! Thanks for all your questions & for being such an awesome community.9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

video next time. reading is old fashioned #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : Thanks for joining us! 2 lucky #MoChat‘er tonight will win some & swag. Follow to be eligible. #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : I would say that passion and hard work are 2 of the most powerful ways to achieve your goals. #mochat9:02 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Love that community! Thanks everyone for being so supportive!! #mochat <39:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

And thanks for taking the time to join us! #mochat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for your time, Andrew! #mochat #MoChat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : This was awesome. Thanks !!! #mochat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

#mochat me right now: http://t.co/usxLCzyr9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

crushed it tonight on #mochat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

that was supposed to be for you! me right now: http://t.co/usxLCzyr #mochat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thank you for the time Andrew! #mochat9:03 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks everyone for making tonight’s #mochat awesome!9:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Be sure to look for a transcript in the next day or so. And join us next week for another #MoChat. Topic TBD.9:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

always a blast 🙂 #mochat9:04 PM Feb 12th, 2013

And as always, #GoMakeSomething! (Maybe with and some plugins! 😉 #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : The tools are there and the training is there, focus your weekends on making cool stuff. #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

, thank you!Q #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Yeah.. I think that is still a thing. In my book at least 🙂 #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

RT : RT Favorite Michael Bay film The Rock. He wrecked half the city. Plus love the soundtrack. #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

Thanks for creating & hosting #mochat, it’s amazing how huge it’s gotten in less than a year!9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013

thanks for all the great answers, you’ll never be boring, will you?! 😀 #mochat9:05 PM Feb 12th, 2013