Stop Motion Wiggle Type is a preset I developed a while ago for an animation. I’ve decided to share it here for anyone to use.
The usage is fairly simple:
- Apply the preset to a type layer.
- Adjust the settings as follows:
- Random Seed: Changes the seed for the random position.
- Wiggle ƒ: Frequency of the wiggle. Think of this as your stop motion FPS.
- Wiggle A X: Amplitude of the x wiggle.
- Wiggle A Y: Amplitude of the y wiggle.
That’s all there is to it. Have fun!
[Update: As pointed out below, the preset will not work in CS4. I’ve now uploaded a CS4 version of the preset as well.]